ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last bit of yellow...

Titanium Clio 182
Okay, I know many won't like it, but (for now) I've added the last bits of yellow to my 182.
The painted bits are exactly the shade I wanted, though I am aware they're a slightly different yellow to the stickers.
Oh, and I gave the car a bloomin good clean too :)

yellowrear.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
I think it looks mint tbh. Its nice to see something different thats not vile at the same time. Any front end pics?

200 FF Storm Grey
I like it mate, although I'd leave the badges chrome and re-think where else you can put the yellow, less is more!

ur megane r26
totally agree with revels if you dont like the rear badges the colour they are they should be removed, never a good idea to paint them but if you like it thats all that matters cant all be the same

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I like the wheels but the rest is just so fussy. Yellow and silver just doesn't work.

More poke than viagr
I love it....love the haters!

Maybe spray the boot button silver though? Rest looks spot on IMO!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
It's something different, top marks for it. I think yellow is a great colour and therefore I love it. Anyone ever painted that rear bumper recess bit (the black non colour coded bit)??

:D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
take the sticker off and replace the rear badge with a standard or carbon one and it'll juuuuuust about be ok.

M3 SMG
I like it but echo the less is more! The wheel centres bullets all look great but the boot is too much??

Titanium Clio 182
Thanks for all the feedback. Was mostly constructive :)
From an advice point of view, would the back look better if....

I lost the Rentech sticker, and the RenaultSport sticker was the smaller, new style?

Or, lose the Rentech sticker (or maybe have it anthracite), and had the RenaultSport sticker anthractite too?

LY R26
new rs badge in silver on the rear, silver clio badge, leave the wheel diamonds yellow they look good.