ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakes Day Out - Sunday 30th May

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Been messaging the rep for that area (PSJ) and just gauging interest for a trip to the lakes.

Nothing final is arranged or planned, just that we would set off early(ish) to get up to somewhere around windermere for 11am where we can meet some of the guys from up there and go for a drive together. Grab a bite to eat maybe and should be some excellent locations for pics :)

When I know who wants to come and from where then we can arrange a meeting point and a route and sort out the finer details.

Anyway, anyone up for it?

Just add your name and where your from!

1) jenic - halifax

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
wow those area wide messages get peoples attention lol

dan: date is pretty much set so should be the 30th for definite :)

Last edited:
  clio 172
I would come mate but got a track day on the 31st at croft so will be getting everything together for that. Would have loved to come though

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Come on people, how often do we have proper driving meets?

I did a similar drive a couple of months back and used less than a tank of fuel so its a cheap day out and we will get to go around some great roads.

Doesn't matter where your from, once I know where most members are coming from i'll set up a route to meet everyone on the way up so you wont have to go far out of your way :)

None
I was tempted by this Mike but i spoke to a mate of mine today at work who's in laws have a b&b up in the lakes and he says he is going up there that sunday and that it's the worst weekend of the year for travelling as it's the start of the may bank holiday week so he says the roads are jam packed that weekend with caravaners so i'll have to pass on this one :(

Matt8586 and me were on about a possible trip up to the ribblehead viaduct at some point so if you're interested let us know and we'll get a thread started for that one.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Matt8586 and me were on about a possible trip up to the ribblehead viaduct at some point so if you're interested let us know and we'll get a thread started for that one.

Yes, do that mate. Going to give up on this lol.