ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake District Photoshoot Meet (01-08-10)

A moody 182
Where do u think I should meet up, considering looks like I'm the only only "from the other side":rasp:

RB & LY 182
So is it going to be Ben's Famous route starting at 10.00 am????

if so im IN IN IN...........

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Where do u think I should meet up, considering looks like I'm the only only "from the other side":rasp:
not sure where you live (somewhere near penrith?) but you could cut across to the 595 on the 5305, as we'll be heading up the 595 to c**kermouth then over the fells to calder bridge....
or just go across the 66 straight to cockermouth both routes are about the same length...

Last edited:
I'm around but not sure if I can get out and about. Will be up there with the misses for a weekend away.

Clio 182 Trophy
My phone is broke so if anyone texts me and I dont reply please dont think im being ignorant. Hopefully I should have one before Sunday but if not ill let everyone know my whereabouts.

A moody 182
Springs done this eve so thats the random clonk sorted..... still rather low though :eek: still will have to take it handy!!

RB 182
I may have to work Sunday now due to a pair of retards at work not doing their job properly whilst i've been off with food poisoning!!!

Fingers crossed I get it all done tomorrow/Saturday!

RB 182
I shall try my utmost, but you have first hand experience to the dickheads I have to work with haha!!

Should be ok, but just giving a heads up ;)

A moody 182
^ good good n my better half is coming along so u won't feel to scared! ;)

PSJ.

Good good.... I think my mate is coming with me too.... I'll just trundle along at the back behind Craig lol

Just been out for a play down to Haweswater to test the new springs..... what a way to spend a thursday night :rasp:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I was thinking the carlisle lot meet at DFS for about 845 then across to calder bridge for about 930.. to meet nashy? (as nashy will pass here?) then convoy down to meet others?

Mini Cooper S
Yeah need to look at the map to confirm it!! Yeah can't wait all day dedicated to the car today!!

Nashy

Italian 3.2 V6
gona have to give the LY182 a bloody good clean today! inside n out!

il be expecting that R27 to be spottless nashy! haha.

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
Oh yes!! I'll try it says it's gonna rain later so it will prob go tits up for me!! But I'll try me best!!

Nashy

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
well planned to paint my rear calipers and give the car a good thorough clean.... got bored after 30 mins and dried it off had a look round... and said "ah that'll doo"

Mini Cooper S
Just started pissing down here!! Just sat here waiting for a clear patch!! Bloody Cumbrian weather!!

A moody 182
Just started pissing down here!! Just sat here waiting for a clear patch!! Bloody Cumbrian weather!!

lol I havent started yet but at least i have an indoor wash bay and lots of lights lol....... namely the milking parlour collecting yard......lol

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
right so carlisle lot at dfs for 845 fill up at shell and then off to the radioactive zone of calder bridge and meet nashy for about 945 ish? is that ok for all involved