ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laguna Keycard Question

Hi people,

I know this isn't a clio but i need some advice. Today i brought a Laguna DCI. It seems all good other than they had lost the spare keycard. Now idearly we need 2 so I will need to buy one. A few questions;

I have seen some for sale on Ebay. If brought can these be re-programmed?

If they can be re-programmed is anywhere other than Renault able to do this?

How much does re-programming cost?

Cheers in advance, you help and knowledge is appreciated.

Kev

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Well if you take the car to renault no they cant program cards off ebay as there programming as changed. Due to a batch of cards being stolen in france. New keys are ordered to vin number when you program them it gives use a number in which you have to enter the vin and that number to get a code to enter to allow you to program. TBH it is better to buy a new card rather then ones of ebay. Also you now cant abtain the correct code now off renault due to them putting this new system in place for cards off ebay.
PM me if you need more info as i work for renault

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yea renault only mate. Hope you got some money off the car for this, as its not cheap from memery cards are £70ish and then around £35 for programming