ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladybower Meet

182 Trophy
im back folks. great meet today, nice to see im not the only lunatic. probs best roads ive been on, which makes me sad if they aint gona be the same soon. :(

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
4395995610_b7663ab745.jpg
I like this, his and hers lol.

400 miles? glad I don't have to pay your fuel bills :rasp:

Who was it I was talking about dodgy sat navs to at the Straines inn by the way? Was it Melissa? Just trying to put faces to names lol.

RB 197
400 miles? glad I don't have to pay your fuel bills :rasp:

Who was it I was talking about dodgy sat navs to at the Straines inn by the way? Was it Melissa? Just trying to put faces to names lol.

It was me hun :) Nice to meet you. I was trying to find out who you was but nobody seemed to know. Us and our poverty spec Jeff Jeff's :rasp:

It was me hun :) Nice to meet you. I was trying to find out who you was but nobody seemed to know. Us and our poverty spec Jeff Jeff's :rasp:

Nice to meet you to :)

Yeah I'm abit of an unknown to the Yorkshire lot I think lol. I used my sat nav to get home and the daft thing tried to send me down someone's drive. lol

RB 197
Nice to meet you to :)

Yeah I'm abit of an unknown to the Yorkshire lot I think lol. I used my sat nav to get home and the daft thing tried to send me down someone's drive. lol

I was like 'who's the guy in the Nike hoodie talking about crap sat navs with me' LOL. Should of just asked really, but for all i knew, you could of just been a regular pubber haha!
I gave up on mine on the way home, i was still being asked to do left hand turns into 100 year old farm walls, and u turns on s bends pmsl.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
yeah cost about 65 quid but was worth it for the crack. was freezing at the end in the quarry.

£5 for me, would have brought mine out but my brakes are rubbish... everyone was shivvering towards the end, think it was the right time to call it a day lol

I was like 'who's the guy in the Nike hoodie talking about crap sat navs with me' LOL. Should of just asked really, but for all i knew, you could of just been a regular pubber haha!
I gave up on mine on the way home, i was still being asked to do left hand turns into 100 year old farm walls, and u turns on s bends pmsl.

LOL! When I was outside and people were walking in I wasn't sure to say hello to them or not because I wasn't sure if they were people coming to the CS meet or local pubbers.

Aye! should have just asked I wouldn't have bit :rasp:

RB 197
LOL! When I was outside and people were walking in I wasn't sure to say hello to them or not because I wasn't sure if they were people coming to the CS meet or local pubbers.

LOL @ you possibly talking to complete random hill hikers. Missed out on meeting alot of new faces but i'm sure we'll all deffo get back together and have a solid plan when weather peaks!

Megane r26

yeah weren't quite sure who was who at strines we kind of took over the joint lol

LOL @ you possibly talking to complete random hill hikers. Missed out on meeting alot of new faces but i'm sure we'll all deffo get back together and have a solid plan when weather peaks!

Yeahhh, those roads are so much better when the weather is decent, who was it that stood on the dog and made it yelp by the way? lol

Megane r26
haha! Should of seen some of the local's faces, I doubt they were pleased to be blessed by our company.

yh chap with dog dint look to impressed an some of the ramblers we belted pasted on the drive dint either ha ha awesome drive wicked meet! we need more of this!

Some bloke was asking the staff in there why there was a load of clios in the car park, and she didn't know, I had to fill them in and he thought renault had booked it out LOL.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
lol....thought youd have been used to the snow after our little run out in it yesterday.....and i do hope you werent cainin it down bacup rd last night ;) hehe. the joys of knowing the road like the back of your hand huh?? lol

Lol, just goes to show doesn't it. Like on the last meet Jenic saying I was mad but roads you know.....

Megane r26
Some bloke was asking the staff in there why there was a load of clios in the car park, and she didn't know, I had to fill them in and he thought renault had booked it out LOL.

lol it looked that way thats for sure i was quite surprised when i walked out of pub cus when i went in there was only for clios an walked out to 20 plus hahaha

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was that the owner of the blue mitsi who parked by the clios?

You know who you are :rasp: