ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladybower Meet

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Some great pics, was a good day out and about! Shame we got split up, not really sure who I ended up with, think it was Me, Gray, Gem, The Gman and Melisa?
We also had a silver 1*2 in the group aswell who kept with us from Strinnes to Castleton then Edale then seemed to get fed up of us being lost all the bloody time and ditched lol! Cant believe we "fliered" that 182 in edale twice inc. a complementary air freshner :D. I feel like I didnt try hard enough now after hearing of the 'Heroics' going on in the main group with Boosh and Kev etc.

Gem I think you need to get something to eat love after that ordeal!

182 & Porsche 986
Some great pics, was a good day out and about! Shame we got split up, not really sure who I ended up with, think it was Me, Gray, Gem, The Gman and Melisa?
We also had a silver 1*2 in the group aswell who kept with us from Strinnes to Castleton then Edale then seemed to get fed up of us being lost all the bloody time and ditched lol! Cant believe we "fliered" that 182 in edale twice inc. a complementary air freshner :D. I feel like I didnt try hard enough now after hearing of the 'Heroics' going on in the main group with Boosh and Kev etc.

That was us in the silver 182, we just headed back to strines after edale as my car was there aswell. sorry we got you guys lost! we lost the group at a junction and didnt see them again.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
LOL! When I was outside and people were walking in I wasn't sure to say hello to them or not because I wasn't sure if they were people coming to the CS meet or local pubbers.

Aye! should have just asked I wouldn't have bit :rasp:

I was one of them randoms :)

The owner stood on his own dog pmsl!

Dog FAIL!

IMG_0112.jpg

Best car of the day by far :rasp:

Easily best car of the day, someone in our group managed to set off its alarm with their exhaust on the way past lol

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
That was us in the silver 182, we just headed back to strines after edale as my car was there aswell. sorry we got you guys lost! we lost the group at a junction and didnt see them again.

oohhhh so its you we need to blame for that then is it ;) :rasp:

should have stuck around we did make it to cat and fiddle EVENTUALLY. and I think some went back to Strinnes then anyway, (I had to ditch was running out of time and fuel!)

Its ok anyway I think I ended up taking us on the 'Scenic Route' through to Edale, only to find we'd missed to boat there too :eek:

RB 197

Our little end group was cool lol. Good to meet you and your lady dude :)

Also Claire, where did you guys go after the car park incident?

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Our little end group was cool lol. Good to meet you and your lady dude :)

Also Claire, where did you guys go after the car park incident?

Yeah was nice to meet you and your he-b**ch too, had a good laugh especially when we pulled up and that random hill in castleton, and everyone just kind of looked around and shrugged LMAO :)

.. some great pics there clairemae, Love that one with the two trophy's in it. Still only ONE with my car in it... I really was the outcast in the only 197 :(

RB 197
Yeah was nice to meet you and your he-b**ch too, had a good laugh especially when we pulled up and that random hill in castleton, and everyone just kind of looked around and shrugged LMAO :)

.. some great pics there clairemae, Love that one with the two trophy's in it. Still only ONE with my car in it... I really was the outcast in the only 197 :(

Best friend track day ***** co drivers FTW! They should come as standard in CS's.
Your car looked awesome in my rear view dude, so wide lol.

182 & Porsche 986
sorry i didnt get many pics at all, soon as i started to take some we set off.
Were abouts in Barnsley are you from? i'm from there aswell so maybe will see you around. :)

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Im from Hoyland, so only just in barnsley, im as close to sheffield and rotherham proper mongrel town :D, you?

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
near cudworth if you know it, other side of Barnsley lol.

Yeah complete other side, dont think you could get much further away and still be in 'tarn :D, I even had to google map ya, just to figure that out. Although im a sheffield lad originally so Barnsley's not exactly my speciallity lol. I know royston if that helps :eek:

renault clio 172
hahaha was a gd day guys, was good for me first meet glad i tagged along with someone n not came in mine i wudda been complete n utterly lost coz ur all mad i wunt of been able to keep up lol. thanks xx

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Nice to meet you yesterday Rob, shame about them chips mind! I was the one sat next your missus with the camera :)

Deviant!!

Yeah I was keeping my eye on him and that camera Gem ;)

yeah was nice to meet you too Feirny even if you do drive a citroen :nono:

and what do you mean hot "females" what about me and the guys eh??? :rasp:

I was one of them randoms :)

Easily best car of the day, someone in our group managed to set off its alarm with their exhaust on the way past lol

I think I said "hello" to you didn't I? Oh and it was probably me who set the alarm off :eek: Although why it'd need a car alarm I don't know, who'd steal that? lol

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I think I said "hello" to you didn't I? Oh and it was probably me who set the alarm off :eek: Although why it'd need a car alarm I don't know, who'd steal that? lol

Yeah, there were two guys having a fag I think next to the door when me and the missus walked in so HAI :D! I think someone in our group of four set it off aswell, I thought the same about someone nicking THAT! As if the bodykit didnt say enough about the owner he as a super sensitive alarm and then parks his car on a busy street corner.... HELLO... ANYONE IN THERE? His neighbours must love him :nono:

Yeah, there were two guys having a fag I think next to the door when me and the missus walked in so HAI :D! I think someone in our group of four set it off aswell, I thought the same about someone nicking THAT! As if the bodykit didnt say enough about the owner he as a super sensitive alarm and then parks his car on a busy street corner.... HELLO... ANYONE IN THERE? His neighbours must love him :nono:

Ahh yeah, that was me and Keo (Trophy owner) stood just outside the door.

Haha yeah that car is comical, I've seen it a few times now and it never fails to make me laugh when I see it.

Megane R26
Thanks mate ;)

Although the lad in the Silver 04 plate 172 was showing me up lol. Was pulling away from me on the straights and he was cornering quicker than me to.

Lol! i blame it on my passenger, shes a speed queen!
You know who u are!!!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Yup me and oafcmarky ended up in the "lost" group too. it was nice to meet everyone

S4 Avant
Looks like a fun time was had, sorry I couldn't be there, sounds like some of you got lost?

Just starting to put my car back together again :dapprove:

Yeah I was keeping my eye on him and that camera Gem ;)

yeah was nice to meet you too Feirny even if you do drive a citroen :nono:

and what do you mean hot "females" what about me and the guys eh??? :rasp:

There was enough bromance to go round!

flol yea table for two ey feirny, i agree with the "hot" females. i was impressed ;)

We wanted to light that candle on our table, but you lot ruined the moment :rasp: