ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW V2

Clio Williams & 182
Anyone else find their KW V2's too soft and not good at handling sudden inputs (i.e. too much roll)?

Great kit, but just a tad...mild?

Wanted more for £950 tbh. Dont want to pay £160 for harder front springs.

KW have asked me to complete a report for them regarding my issues, but I doubt anything will come of it. I may just repair my old AVO's and use them instead again...

Clio Williams & 182
Lol dan...

Toast, I used the following site for a quote on much beefier springs: http://www.nitron.co.uk/products_springs.htm

The Willy ones use 170mm length, 60Nm and 60 ID springs on the font as standard on the KW v2 kit.

They equate to about 340 lb/inch springs which is about the same as the 350 lb ones (250 are standard) on my AVO's...but the AVO's feel so much more resistant to roll and handle faster turns MUUUUCH better, just a shame they are leaking. The J&R coilovers I have are also much stiffer, they also incorporate helper springs.

I will PM you with any suggestions KW make. I am hoping they will send me some springs, these just wont do and I have tons of other things to spend cash on rather than more springs.

Lionel Richie
never used them on the old clios, but they are one of the best suspension systems available off the shelf

Clio Williams & 182
Too much roll for me. Nice quality though and quite comfortable, but unless I go 'in slow, out fast', they don't cope as well as some more basic setups I've had.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'd always viewed the KW's as a 'comprimise' setup between comfort and fast road and Track.... that's more or less how they are marketed, is it not?

I wouldn't buy them a track car.