ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KW Coilovers

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
Think i'm going to buy these, thing is i don't think i'm knowledgeable enough to muck around adjusting the rebound and i'd probably bugger up the car, am i better off saving a bit of money and going for v1's over v2's.

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
I seem to have lost my edit button, what i'm asking is, with the v1's is the setup good enough for track work out of the box, obviously with the v2's i have the added benefit of being able to give the car to someone who does know what they're doing to set it up for me.

500 Twinair
Its up to you, but I think the KW V1's will be fine for what you need.
I have H&R's with fixed dampers and they are great. The only thing that would be great is adjustable dampers
so I could stiffen it up and it wouldnt bounce as much on bad roads. But then you would sacarfice the ride.
Is V2's really worth the money over the V1's???

Clio RS ph1
I've got some V1`s on my ph1 172 and i`m verry happy with them.
They are great for fast road use and I find them great on the track as well.
As these are the only coilies I've ever driven I can`t compare them with V2`s or similar.

If you want the go really low these are not the one for you as the not go that low in the back.