ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR SUPERSPORTS / SPORT OR MILTEK

Civic Type R
hello

My exhaust has finally bitten the bullet and is now literally hanging off the car. Does anyone have either the ktr sport or supersports? How loud are these? I used to have a decatted miltek and loved the sound, but the fit was pretty poor and I prefer the slashed tailpipes on the KTR.

Really struggling to decide, and need to order .. well now really!

Any opinions

Cheers

Wayne

Civic Type R
The Yozza is out of my budget, only have about £400 to spend.. I need to get one that can be delivered next day ideally.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Miltek crap build quality lolz not a chance, they made a bad batch once which the welds cracked thats all...

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
I have the Yozza on my SC182 with a de cat and it is the loudest exhaust in the world!!!! I hate it but most of you guys love them, i also had one on my 172 and i did not like that one either. I have heard the janspeed and that was nice.

Civic Type R
I have the Yozza on my SC182 with a de cat and it is the loudest exhaust in the world!!!! I hate it but most of you guys love them, i also had one on my 172 and i did not like that one either. I have heard the janspeed and that was nice.

Which janspeed mate?

Stripped yozza'd cup
They're loud decatted, but pretty sensible with the cat still in.
Fred reckons he's had a few, not only on clio's, that have fallen apart. But to be fair, you do get a lifetime guarantee.

Lionel Richie

maybe a daft question, but if you hate them why did/do you have them, seems odd!

Clio 182
The KTR/ janspeed is not heavy at all lol. I was in the exact same position as you and bought the supersports stainless steel version for my 182. My dads a plater and welding inspector and he was impressed with it's quality. The garage that fitted it was also really impressed with it. Main thing being I am impressed with it too. Puts a smile on my face whenever I put my foot down.

Yozzas are also not extremely loud like everyone says and they are also brilliant quality yet only weigh about 17kg? They are louder than the janspeed but not ear drum breaking at all.