ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Clio 1.2 16V ECU Remap

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Just wondering if anyone has had this done and wether or not it puts the insurance up by much and what noticable differences are achieved?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
save your money. buy a faster car. not worth it at all imo and gains aren't massive

ur megane r26
yer i agree with andy18 if you want to do it then do it, however as been said you wont get much gains but the car will pull better, it will push your insurance up but couldnt tell by how much, the only way to find that out would be to phone your insurance and ask,

Static Low
how long are you going to have the car for ?
if the answer is maybe 3 years..which could easily be possible.. fuckin do it. remap it, strip it.. do whatever you want man. have a bit of fun with your car. spend money. its fun. be happy with it

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Agree with andy18 - If it's a 1.2 16v then it is quite Nippy and a Remap would make it Go just that Little Bit Better and also if you're going to put an IK and Cat-Back Exhaust then you may aswell go for it

Could have the Fastest/Most Powerful 1.2 on the Road ;)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
LOL at the people who know best, gains on the 1.2 are better than the sport models, therfore worthwhile.

J03

MX5 1.8
remap, sports cat, straight through exhausts abit of stripping should make it a really fast 1.2... thats what i have planned anyway ;)

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
take out the back seats, spare wheel and the weight saving will be = or better than what you will acheve with a map.

W

Willy

does taking out the spare wheel and seats actually do anything..

Yeah, its weight dude :approve: Although i dont know if you'll notice it, i assume thats what you meant.

but you could take the front ones out too for buckets, they weigh a ton so ive been told (All the airbags and stuff).