ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR 285mm Brake Conversion

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
I think its the same for BB's kit as well but its KTR's i have

Will standard ph2 wheels clear the calipers with the kit fitted? I want to go back to 15's and don't want to have to wait until i get the car finished to find out!

I have got 300mm discs and hispec 4 pots under standard 15" turbines so im guessing you will be fine mate

That must be a tight squeeze?

How are they for ye? i'll be upgrading in the future at some stage

Cheers

I don't think they will...turbines/willy wheels are fine but IIRC (from someone elses experience) using them with phase 2 vegas will require spacers to clear the rear of the spokes.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm my phase 1's go on fine.

If you see my turinis theres plenty of space on 16's:-

ebay150.gif

u33db said:
I don't think they will...turbines/willy wheels are fine but IIRC (from someone elses experience) using them with phase 2 vegas will require spacers to clear the rear of the spokes.

Dammit! I guess i'll just wait and see then. I wanted to keep the car standard looking outside but i suppose 16" would be excusable

Chet said:
That must be a tight squeeze?

How are they for ye? i'll be upgrading in the future at some stage

Cheers

I'm still to try them out, but I have about a 5mm clearance....so yeah you could say a tight squeeze:)