ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC Stealth problem

j26

Clio 197
i bought a ktec steath last month, done around 1000 miles with it and always had a doubt about it, it seems to sound hollow from the back box and when i knock on the back box it just sounds empty. Is this normal?

also just started getting a rattle from the centre box on over run around 4500-4000rpm
what sort of warranty is there available with ktec exhausts and what details do i need?

thanks

182, 6r GTi
depends what system you got iirc theres a lifetime warenty on the stainless ones and somethink like a 2year warenty on the mild steel ones

j26

Clio 197
its the ss exhaust system, if i can find proof of purchase will this be enough, if i cant find it am i screwed?

Tbh mate your best bet would be to just contact ktec but unless you bought it direct from them i doubt they can do anything.