ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec brings out 182 style exhaust for..

182 LOOK EXHAUST FOR 1.2/1.4/1.6 MODELS
£275.00+vat (£323.13) ... Each

quote from ktec "a new exhaust system developed for the Clio 1.2/1.4/1.6 models that will have the twin tailpipes as per the 182. It will also come with 2 tailpipe surrounds (not pictured) for the cut outs in the rear bumper to give the back of the 1.2/1.4/1.6 (including 16v) models a real 182 look. We hope to have this system available by early December. The price for the complete cat back system including tailpipe surrounds will be £275+vat."

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1724&pic=1

Focus ST
Looks ok, just needs the holes cutting properly and the 182 surrounds as already said.

VRS
oh no!! does this mean there gonna be loads of 182 replicas everywhere! gutted
i just know im goin to av the local chavs tellim me im drivin a 1.2, made to look like a 182?

www.renparts.co.uk
nothing wrong with making a 1.2 look like a 182. The problem is when adding crappy quality chav body kits.. least the design is tastefull when you put 182 parts on. exhaust looks decent you need to have the RS rear bumper though.... with the cutouts.. wonder if the spacing is exactly the same?

VRS
just not keen on makin things look like sumfin there not thats all! im all for individualising but not fakin imo, kit does look good tho

Megane Mk4
makavelli said:
oh no!! does this mean there gonna be loads of 182 replicas everywhere! gutted
i just know im goin to av the local chavs tellim me im drivin a 1.2, made to look like a 182?

agreed .. but the good thing is when they pull up in their 1.2 with the zorst, we still leave them standing! heeheeeheee :clown:

think of it this way ... nothing better than the real thing! ;) :D :approve:

Bring it on! :rofl: