ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kremes 17th July - 6:30pm

CBR1000RR Fireblade
carnt see the weather clearing to be honest ,i will be in showcase carpark near nandos from 6.15 as i dont no were kk carpark is lol

KK car park is the same turning as mcdonalds Andy.

we will be attending unless it starts raining sideways. i crave some doughnuts.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Best stick with just outside nandos by showcase, since its right next to KK's still but wont be really busy.

Park closer to nandos than last time though :rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Hope it was a good one. Queue to get in was doing my nut in so went for a drive instead. Turned out to be quite a pleasent evening.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The queues were ridiculous, when i went a couple of days after opening we were served straight away.

Good meet though :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Hello, we have just got back. It was to good to meet everyone and see some new faces.

I am feeling sick though after the 5 doughnuts I ate...

Nice to meet those that were there. Sorry I didnt hang around long but with my mate breaking down on arrival and me having a 90 minute drive home I wanted to head off.

KK doughnuts were awesome as always, queue was a bit silly though

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Could say the same about yours :)

How long did the doughnuts last then?

they were gone by monday tea time, sunday night i was laid in bed smacked off my face on sugar and e numbers. i think i actually gurned a bit from all the doughnut glazing...........

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
they were gone by monday tea time, sunday night i was laid in bed smacked off my face on sugar and e numbers. i think i actually gurned a bit from all the doughnut glazing...........

Lol your addicted mate, finished my last one off yesterday :)