ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kremes 17th July - 6:30pm

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Re: Krispy Kremes 17th July

Atleast birstall won't have a car park full of pricks trying to impress school girls in there 1.25 fiestas, plus it'll be worth it for the doughnuts :)

You don't know birstall at all lol. The police have been crawling all over there since some idiot in a BMW crashed his csr drifting in ikea car park lol.

That place will be full of the local idiots on a Sunday evening.

Ibiza SC

You don't know birstall at all lol. The police have been crawling all over there since some idiot in a BMW crashed his csr drifting in ikea car park lol.

It was last night when we left at around 7. The queue for the donut drive through was full of ordinary people before we went to the cinema, when we came out the queue was just a wad of chavs.

I'm still unsure whether I'll be able to make it, I'm off to the Red Bull thingy at Roundhay all day, so depends whether I cba.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

Haha I take it all back then... That's why I prefer afternoon meets instead of evenings

CBR1000RR Fireblade

I thnk sunday dinner time / early afternoon would be best IMO. No idiots about and we can all get back in time for top gear.

It depends what time the mods have in mind and what time everyone is available.

Id still prefer the evening time, as me and Dave are going to another meet in the day and then coming straight down to this. (not sure what time the other one finishes, but I aint missing out on some KK's).

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade

That's that out of the window then, does anyone know what time the mods had in mind ?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Due to Gregs lacking of commitment I'll suggest a time of 6:30pm for the meet, is that ok for everyone, or would people prefer it later?

Sounds good to me. I cant wait to demolish a box of their finest!!

My friend went to KK in Birmingham today. b*****d. He was teasing me with the 2 that he has left.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Time now confirmed as 6:30pm

We are going to park in the showcase car park behind nando's like the last meet as the KK car park is small. We can all wonder up for donuts as and when :)

www.renparts.co.uk
Think im still going to come to this if I finish cross country in time, how many people are coming now the time has been confirmed? Are you still going greg?]

opps wrong acc its kats!

Ibiza SC
I probably won't make it, don't really have the petrol this month and also had enough KK last weekend xD!
Have fun guys.

clio sport
i have a 172 exclusive parcel shelf with no silly 6x9 holes in it ,free if anyone wants it pm me and i will bring it to the meet

clio sport
carnt see the weather clearing to be honest ,i will be in showcase carpark near nandos from 6.15 as i dont no were kk carpark is lol