ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koh I Noor All you can eat curry Night - 4th March

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Naw, i actually bought that one lol! I've got a dodgy stomach and severe ring sting! Fuckin dodgy shitey food! Leave the eating meats to me!

ST
Naw, i actually bought that one lol! I've got a dodgy stomach and severe ring sting! f**kin dodgy s**tey food! Leave the eating meats to me!

Aye im not feeling the best myself mate...tummy grumbling all the way to work...thought i was gonna be cleaning my leather in the car park.. :dapprove:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Same as me mate, had to take a couple of immodium capsules! Stomach is turning like f**k! Nae gid ye ken!

tiTTy & SV650
I told Dolan yo not to eat the spicy chicken one, could taste it was a bit dodgy straight away. Some of the rice wasn't cooked right and the tennants was watered down lol

The chasni was good, my bowels are happy my ring has mild sting, not bad for the money

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
The boiled rice was solid! The korma and tikka masala were rancid! Best things were the poppadoms and nan bread

All fine here. Starters were the best bit by far, chasni was good, others were OK. Not a patch on the curry houses in Dunfermline IMO. Should've stuck to the starters. But f**k me £7 for 2 pints of soda and lime aye right!

Good chat though and good to see some pretty faces again...

And jaffbert was blind heid on the M8 afterwards, I undertook the him and went off down the M80 slip past the gas towers, not even a glance over despite giving him the horn bigtime :eek:

ST
Ally fired home as he was knackered and I grabbed his dong

1.jpg

How come you didn't come to Halls Ally?

As Rory says, was utterly f**ked. Long day at work and was lucky to come along, hadn't committed til last minute as I didn't want to be one of the pull-out 'tards. But it's worth it for curry.

The farts have started btw, office is not a pleasant place this afternoon...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the farts in the hall were legendary, either that or the farty curtain was at it.

:lolup:

Oh and a pound for pool - GTF!

Good to see 11 bods trap for it.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well chaps, Koh i nor was good yes. Woke up this morning pronto at 5am, stomach was feeling heavy. Got to the bathroom to take a quick drink, this aided things along.

Two big bokes later, right as rain, and work after.

Would go again though.