ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Koh I Noor All you can eat curry Night - 4th March

Clio 172
Ahh damn

This is something i'd love to go to, cause i loves me some curry lol but i think i will be working and even if i am not then there is a charity thing i have to go to for a guy that used to run our football team that died.

tiTTy & SV650
I just hope they have tunnocks cakes and a Mr Whippy machine like Creme de la Creme used to do. Tunnocks snowball / tea cake with Ice cream is magic!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I just hope they have tunnocks cakes and a Mr Whippy machine like Creme de la Creme used to do. Tunnocks snowball / tea cake with Ice cream is magic!

iv not been in for ages but sure they do still have the self serve ice cream bit, just take a tub each.:eek:

oh and 50 gulub jaman things as well.

tiTTy & SV650
I cant do 2 gulab jaman's after a curry lol, just like the pint after a curry takes years to drink

tiTTy & SV650
I've got my folks over for a curry tonight, popadoms, spiced onions, veg pakora, nans, chipattis, chicken dopiaza which I made last night and basmati rice.

A warm up for tomorrow, fcuk it I'm fat anyway.