ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knocking noise when breaking at low speed

Yozza'd Titanium 182
04 reg - 182
When I am gradually breaking from about 25 mph down to 0 there is a knocking noise coming from what I think is the rear drivers side wheel.
I'm going to take it of and have a look today, before I do has anyone had this before and could point in the right direction?

172 Cup
I got the same thing, also happens when pulling away from stationary sometimes. like a dull thud.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Mine does this. And since it started its rapidly got worse and is the CV Joint. New Shaft inc CV Joint from J&R on E-bay just arrived so hopefully will fix it.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
The break pads look fine, there is no movement or play in the disk. Its really starting to get on my nerves

172 Cup
Mine was doing this I think it was the caliper sticking causing uneven braking pressure on the rear disc I removed the caliper greased the sliders and freed everything off and it seems to have stopped it