ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I assume that if the 24 people don't pay up we'll still go ahead albeit at a higher price?

Cup In bits
That's me payed up, I hadn't seen this thread until I got a PM.

Has everyone been PM'd just to remind them?

And also what date was finalised on without scrolling through the 7 pages?

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
Monday 9th June 1800-2000.
thanks for updating people mate!:)

would also be tempted to fill in on an open space.
If any spaces become available I would happily fill it

there is possibly one space left as some one has failed to contact me a few times and time is starting to run out really, if this space opens up ill let both of you know and it would be a first to put the money on the table sort of thing to avoid being late in the payments

if you follow the posts on 197.net im more active on there as to here

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
not a member on 197.net, if the space becomes available i'd have the cash transferred there an then.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Re: Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014 (Deposits ASAP)

Adam, did you no see the video of me and Neil? ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Ill just wait till you burn your tyres out then pass you anyway.
.GAZ. wheres this vid?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Ill just wait till you burn your tyres out then pass you anyway.
@.GAZ. wheres this vid?
My tyres don't burn out lol.

[video=youtube_share;UBlQusYHR7M]http://youtu.be/UBlQusYHR7M[/video]

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Dont mean to be offensive to Neil but you are clearly quicker through the bends, then slower on the straights.

I was sticking to the ITB'd flamer last time i was down in my silver one. They dont make it a million times faster tbh!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Its the only way! But his is expensive so he doesnt seem to be going as mental as you :p

nice one, I'm still waiting on getting the car back, should be this weekend if not next. let Scotiamr2t go first, since he did ask first aswell

thanks for updating people mate!:)

there is possibly one space left as some one has failed to contact me a few times and time is starting to run out really, if this space opens up ill let both of you know and it would be a first to put the money on the table sort of thing to avoid being late in the payments

if you follow the posts on 197.net im more active on there as to here

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
What a guy, cheers fella! Will be the first time out on track in the clio if I get a space. Going to be completely different from when I used to go over 5years ago in my 500bhp mr2

nice one, I'm still waiting on getting the car back, should be this weekend if not next. let Scotiamr2t go first, since he did ask first aswell

neil a

ClioSport Club Member

Dont mean to be offensive to Neil but you are clearly quicker through the bends, then slower on the straights.

I was sticking to the ITB'd flamer last time i was down in my silver one. They dont make it a million times faster tbh!

No offence taken Liam :) , is it Morgans old car you have now ? Last time Morgan and I were on track I was pulling a bit from him on the straights but it does go well.
I need to get more track time to get use to my car after the winter changes , felt I was lapping quicker on the Monday after that video was taken.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

No offence taken Liam :) , is it Morgans old car you have now ? Last time Morgan and I were on track I was pulling a bit from him on the straights but it does go well.
I need to get more track time to get use to my car after the winter changes , felt I was lapping quicker on the Monday after that video was taken.

Yes I've got his old one now mate, had to get one with ITBs after seeing yours and other threads on here ;)

Yeah I'm still getting used to the whole no ABS T/C thing, you dont really notice how much they do until they are gone!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Im not sure if i will get my car back out before I go away to work on the 17th, just fitted a roller door to the back of my garage this week so I can now store it out the way.

1398894729.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Game of chess?
Nice garage ;)

Not checked your thread for a bit but have you got many other plans for it or is it complete?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It could do with a gripper diff bit apart from that I'm done.
Might have a new/old car coming , hence the Clio being kicked out the garage.