ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill october 2nd

Yeah.

Put me down as additional driver
2937254162.png

Clio182Clio1.4,Hilux
I'm booked up. Will be the first outing for the 182 since I got it a year ago.
If you are there Adam I've put the second seat in!

Pathfinder n 172cup
A blue 53plate 172cup should hopefully fingers crossed have the orange wheels back on will ken better tomorrow the wifes dropping them off at the tyre garage to get my track rubber fitted to them

Pathfinder n 172cup
9am kick off mate. Love your clio mate look forward to seeing it in the flesh. I will now be easyer to spot as ive now got my orange wheels back on good times

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers dude but Im afraid the clio wont be there, off the road till 1st April :(. Only driven about 150 miles since start of June iirc, missing it like hell but it'll be worth it in the end.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hope the weather pics up a bit! Cars all ready to rock though :cool:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Brilliant! What time you planning to be there at? i reckon ill be there about 20 past 8

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
No idea, was free last time i was up in the summer i think! And today was good! didnt get a chance to speak to you nick as everytime i was around your car you wernt lol. Need to see if theres any footage of me nearly getting wiped out by the XR2 at the hearpin, Bricks were shat!

Pathfinder n 172cup
Aye didna get chance tee speak tee ya . Abit wet today for
My liking nearly lost it in every session went home when the fog came down . Sitting watching the btcc now 28oc heat lucky buggers

that must be what it is, i assume the private ones are the most common ones then?

During the week and on saturdays, yes. Knockhill also run Top Marques trackdays too for cars with a value of over 20k, if I remember correctly. These may also be free to spectate.

I'm not sure what trackdays are running through October but I know Trackscotland are running a trackdays on Sat 12th Nov. 4 hour session. It's free to spectate.