ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch 16/12/12 Last one of the year! (Reverse)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Swansea's binned, couldn't get the trade plates I was promised and like f*ck was I trailering it back in that X5..

Put an offer in on something else though...

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Yeah, remap, geo setup, cage, new alternator, rear caliper, polycarbonate windows and CF door cards, sort the oil leak from the turbo drain and a few other niggles.

Need to get it running well do battle with you! ;)

A few wee bits to do then to keep you busy over winter period. U going up for a watch on Sunday? as u know it I'll be a busy winter for me! Engine still away but getting more done to it now ;)

172 cup, Impreza P1
A few wee bits to do then to keep you busy over winter period. U going up for a watch on Sunday? as u know it I'll be a busy winter for me! Engine still away but getting more done to it now ;)

Forgot as well I need to get the dash out too to get rid of the sound deadening behind it. You will be a busy boy with your but I for one am looking forward to seeing yours on track next year!

Won't be up on Sunday as I've a few jobs to do on the scooby. New rear dampers, rear callipers, pads and discs and front drop link to do then need to get it mot'd and back on the road as the mrs wants her Leon back.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right, I think it's fair to say that there's not enough interest to get our own session! It's fair enough, not exactly traditional track day season!

Think it's best that if you do santo go just to book it individually, I'm sure some of us will appear to spectate