ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch 16/12/12 Last one of the year! (Reverse)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Had an email from knockhill about the above today, it's a bit of a shorter day than normal at 10-4 but will no doubt be quieter. It's £5 entry and £55 for the main driver.

I know it's a bit of a big ask at this time of year but if we can book 18 cars then we can get our very own session without having to be held up by scoobies and m3's ;)

so is anyone up for it then?

Definite:

Maybe:
1. John

Attending but too chicken s**t to drive on track

Cheers
John

Possibru.

Definite:

Maybe:
1. John
2. Adam

1.michaelfoz

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Put me down as a maybe until I can check my shifts. Be good to get one more in. What happened to no more till spring eh john ;)

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
...and the temptation to buy a car for the track just grows and grows. I blame you lot :dapprove:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Stick me down as a maybe too, John.

Might get more done on the 172 than I think lol.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Gaz, KH told me! Cos I did the PFC day they seem to have me down as a club rep!

Of course mate, if we can get 18 people between CS, Djw and Boaby Tapp'd then we'll run that as our own session. You a definite or a maybe?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Definite:

Maybe:
1. John
2. Adam
3. Gaz
4. Fraz

1.michaelfoz

Last edited:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah fair enough john, I'll check shifts tomorrow to know a yes or no. If im off i'll be there

clio sold :(
If ive got the 4 new tyres i need (bought the car got no locking set = difficult) and new Abs rings count me in

WHOOPS ignore mine just sat here telling the gf and realised that knockhill is hours away silly me got excited and didnt use my brain

Im an

"Attending but too chicken s**t to drive on track"- Even though that is a pure lie as i have done most trackdays than the rest of you this year ;)

Ph1 wont be ready till next year

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Will hopefully not be working that weekend and take a run down to view as my car wont be ready till next year

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I'm one of them but thought if there was enough interest it would be a goer, if not then nothing lost folk can just do it indivudually instead.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Gaz, Was nice to meet u brief at kh on sat, did u pick up a 172?
Same to you matey!

Pick one up this weekend and all going well, I'll be picking another one up next weekend so we've got a pair.

:D

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Just do it, would cost less than 4 tyres for the v!

Tyres arent too bad, its the cost of discs/a gearbox that'd scare me more.

Keep looking at the for sale section/pistonheads but cant justify £2k for a track car :( Better i stay off the tarmac and take the photos instead

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Tyres arent too bad, its the cost of discs/a gearbox that'd scare me more.

Keep looking at the for sale section/pistonheads but cant justify £2k for a track car :( Better i stay off the tarmac and take the photos instead
I've just bought 2 172's for £950.. There's bargains out there.

Im Selling my GTI-6 track car for £1400, ready to go on track.

172 cup, Impreza P1
whats the plans steven? remap?

Yeah, remap, geo setup, cage, new alternator, rear caliper, polycarbonate windows and CF door cards, sort the oil leak from the turbo drain and a few other niggles.

Need to get it running well do battle with you! ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Picking a Ph1 up from Swansea on Sunday..

Plans are:

Strip, seats, strip, coilovers, strip, breaks and strip a bit more.

We'll see how it goes from there.

:D