ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's now odyssey blue ph1 project pg36 onwards

So really no more stuff to buy now? Or we giving it a few weeks :p send me pics of your detailing later I couldn't get it off work to come down and help, oh and cheers for moving my car you git :p was like wtf I parked over there lol

Haha I couldn't resist mate! Should have moved it further but thought I'd be nice! Lol okay yeaaa I'll send em or look on here as no doubt I'll put them on here

BlackGold 182
well clayed it today and i sprayed inlets etc silver, didnt get to finish off the cleaning but will do it properly another day

6800666210_1546d7440e_b.jpg

P1010208 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6946774581_a98e8ab6fd_b.jpg

P1010202 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6946771531_73efa1a1f8_b.jpg

P1010207 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6946769781_5f2a734396_b.jpg

P1010206 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6800659834_004c26813b_b.jpg

P1010204 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6800658304_2e97d2b0d3_b.jpg

P1010203 by Kieran.., on Flickr

Non Sport Megane
I have a odyssey ph1! will definately be keeping an eye on this thread to see what you do to it, to get some ideas for my own! how did you spray the inlets etc aswell? mines looking abit manky atm, could do with a clean up, did you just tape everything up? or?

BlackGold 182
I have a odyssey ph1! will definately be keeping an eye on this thread to see what you do to it, to get some ideas for my own! how did you spray the inlets etc aswell? mines looking abit manky atm, could do with a clean up, did you just tape everything up? or?

haha thanks mate! this project isnt going to be anything like the iceberg, its going to be more tidying it up more than anything. im trying to save so cant pump £££ like i did the iceberg.

but yeaa i stuffed newspaper round the engine bay along with masking tape on all the little bits. makes it look so much neater underneath, ill be polishing up the letters next week

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That looks great. Did it come with an engine cover? Great job on the inlets, so much more tidy.

Any random bits you need? As I still have some hanging around.

Top up your coolant! (Personally I'd flush it and change the thermostat, very cheap and necessary)

BlackGold 182
Looks good mate :) going to buy my ph2 bits from my car :p doesn't need colour coding ahaha :p

Looks awesome mate love monaco when its nice and shiny.

Nice purchase there mate.

That looks great. Did it come with an engine cover? Great job on the inlets, so much more tidy.

Any random bits you need? As I still have some hanging around.

Top up your coolant! (Personally I'd flush it and change the thermostat, very cheap and necessary)

yeaaa i topped it up after spraying it all :) eagle eyed though! lol ive noticed the engine temp isnt sitting in the middle, its slightly low but stays in same place, dont no if thats anything to worry about? also i no i need to change throttle cable as its sticky

looks really tidy mate :) wish i could get my odyssey to stay clean!

thank you mate :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Throttle cable is an easy change, very easy, it's possible that your thermostat is stuck open, therefore never really getting up to temp.

Thermostats are cheap enough, make sure you get a new renault seal with it if it isn't renault or just doesn't come with one. Coolant is cheap as piss too.

If you want a hand doing it let me know.

As for the coolant level... I know my Ph1's so couldn't help but spot it ;)

PH1 172
good choice on the swap ;) iv got an odyssey blue ph1 too, although its living life in the garage at the moment, keeping it clean is a b*****d, especially when it turns purple in the sunlight and you see ALL the imperfections.

NIce. When you sprayed your inlets. Did you take it off or mask up around it not to overspill?

EDIT: Ignore that just read your post above. Seems like so much of a job taping everything up. Did you just do the bits the eye can see or completely under the inlet too? Don't want to do mine for me do you LOL