ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KFC somercotes!

Will's car??? Clean???

NOT-SURE-IF-SERIOUS-.jpg

Weo

Lmao! Must be blind! My car is filthy!!!!! Tbh only on the skirts, arches and diffuser, rest has stayed pretty tidy ;)

Yours was looking shiny shy!! Prob because it's black....?

Last edited:
  MK3, RX450H.
Mine is clean lol. Had a clean earlier that day. Spotless.
Need to get Harpham to arrange a mini meet as I wouldn't mind some good photo's of my car.

RB 182
Will did you by anychance drive through ripley yesterday? about half 3 ish i think? i may be mistaken...

Know any good locations around our area for a little meet up?

(We could try a place in Jacksdale that have aload of units. May be a decent location. Ill check it out)

Weo

Nah wasn't me yesterday mate, would of been at work!

I am also up for this meet you speak of!

Weo

Brap brap!

Where then Paul you had better sort it like as you have some pretty decent locations.

Had a look at the location on the way to work and just passed it on my way home. Gets locked up in the evening, ffs. Would have made a decent location.

(For those with the privilege of having Gray on Facebook, check out the photo i posted on his wall for an idea where it was - obviously in the day people are knocking around so wouldn't be possible).

People need to get their thinking caps on ;)