ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

keyed....twice

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
last saturday night my car was keyed down the drivers rear quarter panel whilst parked on the road just down from my house, and then on wednesday night someone decided to make it symetrical and key the passengers side but about 3 times worse but this time it was on my drive :mad: all the scratches are pretty much down to the metal so it has to be a respray jobby.
so as you can probably imagine i was absolutely fuming thinking it was going to be 500 quid plus

however...ive been to a bodyshop and they have said that it will be 250 quid for spraying the 2 rear quarters and the doors aswell because of blending and it being a hard colour to match, and he will also colour code the side strips for free. i know it shouldnt of been done anyway, but i cant help but think that it the cost of repairs could have been worse and ive actually done quite well?!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Sucks that it happened, but you've got a good price for what they're doing. Just make sure that they can do a good job.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
Pics of the end result when it's finished :)

yeh of course, its not booked in until after fcs though :dapprove:

Jesus, who've you pissed off?

Get a decent camera up if I were you!

i have no idea who it is at all. the local pcso noticed it on patrol and was asking me if i knew who had done it aswell
im half tempted to get a camera up actually :approve:

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
Sucks that it happened, but you've got a good price for what they're doing. Just make sure that they can do a good job.

ive seen their work before, its top notch and the turn around time is fantastic, they just have quite a long waiting list like