ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850 died - just key lights on now

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
My k850 sudeenly cut off while on the phone and it simply won't restart now. When I press the on button it buzzes once and all the keys light up and the blue ring around the lens and that's it!!! Nothing at all.

Anyone have any ideas how to get it going again? Can it be fized. I'm well annoyed.

Got it when they came out so had it a while now. Am just plugging it into my laptop as I type to try and do an update on it.

Skoda Fabia vRS
mine did that, update will still work and fixes it too, mine broke on the first day of a 2 week holiday

Abarth 500 Essesse
yeh mine has just been back for this issue and a s.w. update is all they did, although its still playing up a bit.

yeh mine has just been back for this issue and a s.w. update is all they did, although its still playing up a bit.

It's doing the update now so that's at least encouraging... Will see if it reboots afterwards.

Joy! The update service has been on 99% for ages now! The dilemma of waiting for it to hit 100% or risk unplugging it... I hate things like this!

Skoda Fabia vRS
mine took ages to come on aswell after this update, but it will come on just wait

dont remember mine hangin on 99% for ages though

Have unpluged it and it's started to reboot. It now has a blue screen saying please wait... and it's worked as I am typing. Woohoo! Thanks for advice mate...

Annoying... I've had loads of SE phones and to be fair this is the first problem I've ever had. It's rebooted now but has wiped everything off it. Luckily I backed up recently.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I have one. It's w**k.

"operation failed" is the main message i get when i try to open.. anything.

Rang orange and they said they will send me a replacement.. but its £15 for it because its been discontinued?! .. wtf is the point in giving me another.. if its been stopped for a reason!

Well, this is about my seventh one and it's the first time I've ever had to do anything like this. Annoying but at least it's working again now. Thought it was as dead as a dodo last night. It's working fine now. Although if I hadn't backed all my numbers and stuff up I'd be a bit more annoyed to be fair. So if this happens to anyone else... simply do an update.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Mine wont update. Orange wont listen and tell me to do an update.. took it to an orange shop.. wouldnt update so i took it ot the sony centre! Still wont work.

Replacement will be here in a few hours though.