ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K750i to W800i firmware update?

Mk2 Golf GTI
Where and how do i do this and what does it actually do?

Just picked up my K750i but if i flash it, will i get the aeroplane mode etc that is on the W800?

Cheers

Mk2 Golf GTI
You can use the MP3 capabilities withpout having the phones aerial switched on or something. So it doesn't interfere with aeroplane gear

RB 182
Justy said:
so whats better on the w800 firmware?

(a) The Media Player icons changed to "W" (Walkman) and it has more choice like to sort out the play list by "Artist","playlist" or simply by Tracks
(b) In the startup menu, you can choose "Start Phone" or "Music Only". If you choose Music Only, it will be equal to FLIGHT MODE which the "Phone" fuction is off...only to play Music.

try the esato forums, u will need to go to the davinci website and ita about 7 quid a credit, u need 1 credit per flash, my k750 is still fuked after upgrading to RN1035 using the official update service, my camera hasnt worked for the past 3 weeks!

they are total monkeys at SE

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Flight mode is a waste of time.

My mate tried saying to the hostess "it's on flight mode..." etc on his 6600 and was nearly thrown out of the plane at 30,000ft.

They will nearly always tell you to switch it off flight mode or not.

Chris1.4RT said:
Flight mode is a waste of time.

My mate tried saying to the hostess "it's on flight mode..." etc on his 6600 and was nearly thrown out of the plane at 30,000ft.

They will nearly always tell you to switch it off flight mode or not.

But they won't know, and you are allowed walkmans. Keep it in your pocket and how will they notice? (Not that you need to hide it, but if they're bitchy about it)