ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M and BBS reps :)

K4M ph2
Took her out for a litttle spin around goodwood this morning, thought id stop and take a few piccies outside the motor circuit, i'll let them do the talking :) (do excuse my bad camera skills i have no idea what im doing other than point and shoot, occasionally i press a couple of buttons and things change a little haha)

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

K4M ph2
I Live just outside mate, in boxgrove? next to tangmere? i dont know if you know where they are but i'm allways around chi with work etc

K4M ph2
Just noticed your display picture, thats initially why i was stopping at the motor circuit to get some photos infront of that hanger but the gates where shut. Nice! perhaps arrange a mini meet with some others some time?

monaco 172
Looks good m8. Ive seen you around quite a bit.Are you the chap that use to have the black 1.2 that time? I believe we've met once. You know Darcy?

GTD, Lupo
The price of real wheels makes me cry

That statement annoys me more than the fake wheels one. With a bit of hard work you can save a lot of the cost, I made these for £800 with tyres.

DSC_0254.jpg

I do like the look of the Lenzos (sp?) but I would never use them. Other than that the car looks spot on.

K4M ph2
Thats still quite abit more than i paid for mine with tyres, they arent lensos, dare dr-rs's, the only difference in looks i can see between mine and yours are the slightly different style center caps. I wanted them and i wanted them fast, thats the reason i went for the replicas, saved both cash and time hunting around for the real ones. they were also at the top of my budget so fitted in nicely.

GTD, Lupo
Well keep an eye out as you can pick some tatty looking rms up for around the £300 mark. Mine only cost more as I changed the dish and the bolts were pretty expensive. Will have a closer look at CSS!

K4M ph2
Inspector gorms lol I think you'll be suprised with them to be honest, if I hadn't been hobest enough to mention they were reps I don't think we'd be having this conversation, I think they pull of the look I was going for nicely tbh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that had some spacers that would look lovely!

(Still looks good though!)

K4M ph2
Thinking about spacing the front 15mm and the rear 20mm, also looking to get some custom springs for the rear just to remove the small arch gap (currently no adjusters on the rear), going to colour code the front bump strips and the plastics that hold the mirrors aswell, oh and matt black the rs grille with some plasti kote.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
What offset/sizes are these?

I was looking at getting them a while ago but couldnt find any anywhere to try on before I bought them.