ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Super Stealth

Fiesta ST Stage 3
K-Tec Super Stealth Exhaust just been fitted and very happy :D:D:D

Some points

1.Went on very easy and took no more than an hour every thing was a very good fit

2. Looks very nice tucked up away out of sight and does not hang any lower than the STD one

3. Sound spot on . On tick over neraly the same sa the STD Renault Exhaust with a bit of a burble then give it a rev and there is a nice bark to it .

Very goos Exhaust and now off to have a play and see how it drives/sounds .

Well done K-Tec

ph1 titanium 172
Hi there,

I'm desperate to get rid of the magnex monstrosity on mine, and replace with a stealth system.

Is this the mild steel version ? Let me know what it's like for motorway driving, around say 80mph in 5th gear, as my Magnex drives me mad lol !

I cant decide whether to go for the K-Tec or the Yozza stealth, presumably both systems are the mild-steel variety ? Which I presume will fall off within a few years... I'm worried to get another S/Steel system which will look better than the magnex due to stealth, but still sound boomy at certain speeds...

Arghhh decisions, decisions....

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yes is the mild steel just been up to 70 mph and was a bit more sound but not a lot at all will let you no what it is like at 80

Hi there,

I'm desperate to get rid of the magnex monstrosity on mine, and replace with a stealth system.

Is this the mild steel version ? Let me know what it's like for motorway driving, around say 80mph in 5th gear, as my Magnex drives me mad lol !

I cant decide whether to go for the K-Tec or the Yozza stealth, presumably both systems are the mild-steel variety ? Which I presume will fall off within a few years... I'm worried to get another S/Steel system which will look better than the magnex due to stealth, but still sound boomy at certain speeds...

Arghhh decisions, decisions....

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
still can't decide on one of these or go standard again when it breaks... would hate to be pissed off at 70-80 again

Ozzed Clio
any pics of it fitted? mine seems to hang down a bit and if i raise it then it hits the body. i may wip out the angle grinder yet :evil:

320d
I've recently got a normal steath. It was boomy at first but has quietened down now, an awful lot. I'm thinking I'm going to be needing a decat soon.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Don't go back to standard unless you want an exhaust that falls off.

over hyped this - I have a 7 year old car on its original exhaust and know plenty of people with the same!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Does anyone thing by the way that the stealth will be any better for power than the std one?