ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec stealth exhaust for 172

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Dont say that just got one from k tec and will fit later on in first part of June. It should just be like all of the other systems that they sell apart fron no tail pipe.

So will let you no what the deal is then .

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Dont say that just got one from k tec and will fit later on in first part of June. It should just be like all of the other systems that they sell apart fron no tail pipe.

So will let you no what the deal is then .

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

There are no problems with the stainless steel we use on our exhausts. I dont know who keeps starting these rumours but we use 304 grade stainless which is the same as used by many of the well known exhaust companies. The company that makes the systems for us also makes systems for Ferraris, Lotus, TVRs etc all from the same material. All our systems carry a lifetime guarantee which we would not offer if we used sub standard materials. I hope this will clear this up.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

There are no problems with the stainless steel we use on our exhausts. I dont know who keeps starting these rumours but we use 304 grade stainless which is the same as used by many of the well known exhaust companies. The company that makes the systems for us also makes systems for Ferraris, Lotus, TVRs etc all from the same material. All our systems carry a lifetime guarantee which we would not offer if we used sub standard materials. I hope this will clear this up.

David.

Clio Sport 172

do these fit to the 1.6 rsi clio. i prefer my rear end looking tidy without a big excaust but love the noise:)

Clio Sport 172

do these fit to the 1.6 rsi clio. i prefer my rear end looking tidy without a big excaust but love the noise:)

Quote: Originally posted by WannabeeCup on 26 May 2004

JJ172 do you have a quote from charlie @ pro-speed as to how much? Maybe you could pm me some details, would really appreciate it.
You have PM.

Quote: Originally posted by WannabeeCup on 26 May 2004

JJ172 do you have a quote from charlie @ pro-speed as to how much? Maybe you could pm me some details, would really appreciate it.
You have PM.

Im not sure its the quality of the k-tech steel that some people have had a problem with, more the strength of the bracket welds. I want one of these stealth systems as long as it doesnt snap off like my mates did after 2 weeks.

Im not sure its the quality of the k-tech steel that some people have had a problem with, more the strength of the bracket welds. I want one of these stealth systems as long as it doesnt snap off like my mates did after 2 weeks.