ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K tec exhaust! 172 enging warning light Helpppp!!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
had my k tec exhaust fitted 4 times now and every time withen 2 weeks its blowing again:(

problem is now its blowing off the cat so the join between the cat section and the mid section is blowing badly and i have the exhaust management light on!!!

ts starting to piss me off a little but any one any ideas???

my set up

std tubler manifold on 172 mk2 ph2
k tec sports 172 cat
k tec stelf exhaust mid and rear section

problem being k tec are so far from me to drive down and have it sitted will be like taking a week end out! the garage who tryed fitting it have allready foun that the mounts arn verry stron causeing one to snap there for havign to weld it back up....

this week end after a nice little play with some people on there way to the french are show the exhaust managment light came on!!!!

:S

if its just the case of refitting the exhaust i tink ill do it my self as the old saying goes want a job doing properly do it your self but i can not see y the light has come on now!??

i have tryed disconecting the battery and recontecting it but still the light is on! :approve:

help needed its driving me mad and the noise its a tad annoing to!:cool:

thanks james