ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec, Built in Front Camber

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have those coilovers :D
The camber was all over the place when I first fitted them - my camber was set right when I got my alignment done. Awesome stuff!

Clio 197 R27 Albi
To add to this, how come I dont need to buy Camber Bolts like everyone goes on about? So basicly K-Tec coilys have built in adjustment?? Or will I need to buy Camber Bolts anyway?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
the units have camber slot on them(the elongated bolt holes) and ktec supply you with camber bults, the bolts with what can be described as a cab on them.

Tin Can with wheels
they come with the bolts already.. but i was thinking of getting the eibach ones as the ones supplied are very hit and miss, one side maxed out at -1.5 and the other would go to -2.5 .... even making sure the bolts are the right way... but as for the shocks they are good

^no not all

are these the k-tec ones they have simply moddifed by redrilling one of the holes?

The hole is drilled out and the bolt has a 'lobe' washer on the end that is adjusted by turning the bolt between two welded on strips of metal in which a nut is tighted over to hold it in place.

Must be a pain for an alignment place to set up.

Clio 197 R27 Albi
So basicly if I go into a tyre and suspention garage and ask if I can have 2Deg Neg Camber on the front, will this help the handeling/understeer issuse?

Thanks

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
So basicly if I go into a tyre and suspention garage and ask if I can have 2Deg Neg Camber on the front, will this help the handeling/understeer issuse?

Thanks

Out of interest are you running really low?

SG9 Forester STi
I had mine fitted by ktec and I'm sure if you take them to a garage and ask them to adjust the camber then they'll sort it for you.

DSC01408.jpg

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Umm well no, its low but not slammed, its manily set up like this as I still have good handeling, not sure how low though as I didnt fit the coilys.?

Camber was out after fitting but when I had tyres fitted tyre place put the front camber back to 0.