ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N Induction kits

D

djwilliamson

what do you all think of the induction kit ? i might invest in one, :)

D

djwilliamson

when you say more noise do you mean an over the top unnecessary noise or a nice noise ( if that makes sense lol ) are they any other decent induction kits out there ?

Well in not sure to be honest never had one, but if it's a cone setup you'll get roary noise which is quite loud over closed induction!

Hopeilly someone on here will be able to provide more info!

Ged

PD130 Peach
nice induction sound.... I would rarther have an induction than a backbox... 8v meant to sound canni good with an induction... There will be little more noise under light throttle so is easy to live with day to day.

Depending on where you have the airfilter expect to see a drop in power though lol.

Cold air = more bhp at the end of the day... So if you get an induction, make sure its not in such a place to absorb all the heat from the engine

Mk2 1.4 s
Imo don't put it in total waste of money I just reverted back to standard and I've found that Im saving on fuel and the k&n one caused my Clio power lose