ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just wrote my car off

J

JACKO CUP 172!

mr harry it was not my fault lol..

was a bit random seeing you going sideways and in to the post!! i thought you were trying to drift round the roundabout!! it could of been worse..at least ya know ya airbags work..

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
gutted for u, nice photos 2 :eek:, afew people crashin at mo, i best me carefull :evil:

Clown Car
Not declaring the different wheels or springs could make your insurance null and void and your insurance company may try to get out of paying up as they will say you lied to them.

Modifications to a car that affect its performance or appearance changes the insurance risk. Any modifications made to your car by you or a previous owner must be declared to avoid invalidating your cover.

Ignorance is no defence.

I hope your claim goes through ok, but next time, declare your mods as it will cause you less worry, i declared all my mods of - turinis, goodridge hoses and green panel filter and was surprised that my premium was the most competitive of all the quotes i had.

Monblue bombay badboy!
Not declaring the different wheels or springs could make your insurance null and void and your insurance company may try to get out of paying up as they will say you lied to them.

Modifications to a car that affect its performance or appearance changes the insurance risk. Any modifications made to your car by you or a previous owner must be declared to avoid invalidating your cover.

Ignorance is no defence.

I hope your claim goes through ok, but next time, declare your mods as it will cause you less worry, i declared all my mods of - turinis, goodridge hoses and green panel filter and was surprised that my premium was the most competitive of all the quotes i had.

had declared all mods apart from spring hadnt crossed my mind but if unaware of mods how can you declare? problem sorted now so dont matter anyway case closed

get some black barbeque spray paint that will paint the springs black, my mates got through the assing with out being noticed! and because of the wheel being damaged they cant say that it looks lower etc,...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Like people say, get some matt spray on the springs then cover in film of oil and then throw dust all over them, at the end of the day its only a piece of metal. Get your head on pistonheads and start looking for another new piece of metal!!

I work in insurance and I reckon you are safe, quite simple the chance of the engineer either knowing what should or should be on it is feck all, secondly i have seen this happen before that when say agreeing a total loss price the insured arguing it didnt allow for the upgrades they had added without telling the insurers, just dont point them out, chance are motor engineer or body shop manager will just look and say write off and thats that your home and safe, if your worried at all or want any more details just pm me and can talk you through it

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
baggins is a gutted and shoulder starting to hurt and just on pphone to insurance and there playing frank sinatra `my way` lol `and now the time is near and i face the final curtain` taking the piss :)

lol who u with ??
def an RBS company as thats our hold music.

chosen tastefully ;) ..... greenflag have 'rescue me' LOL

182cup & 172 racecar
did you still go tony??
Oh yes,after getting the Bedmonsta up early on a Sunday:eek: I thought I'd better treat her to a b/fast,as I said in the other thread,met up with 50 or so bikers,realy nice bunch,wanted us to tag along with their run after I explained what had happened to baggins.They were all gutted for him.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Sorry to hear about this Baggins, glad your ok tho!

I hope you get everything sorted out quickly mate.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

did you still go tony??
Oh yes,after getting the Bedmonsta up early on a Sunday:eek: I thought I'd better treat her to a b/fast,as I said in the other thread,met up with 50 or so bikers,realy nice bunch,wanted us to tag along with their run after I explained what had happened to baggins.They were all gutted for him.

ah cool we ended up having mac dons breakfast at the side of the road lol. . . . .cheers dazx

Hope you've no Clio Sport stickers on the car.

Mate of mine smashed his car up and removed all modifications. However, he'd left a sticker for his forum on the car and the insurance company looked it up.

Needless to say there was pics of his car on the forum smashed up with a kit on and him saying about taking it off.

They 'DIDN'T' pay out