ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just wrote my car off

Monblue bombay badboy!
:dapprove: At about 715 this morning on the way to the banbury meet, went around a round about and lost it, slid across road span 180 and BANG hit a sign post and a lamp post bye bye odblue! Im ok not that pi**ed off walked out of it with a bit of whiplash thats all. I will be getting another clio as soon as insurance pays up. Cheers for staying with me Dennisv6, Jacko and Daz speak to you all soon :)

RS 172
Ah man, sorry to hear about that mate, but glad your fine.

Hope the insurance claim all goes smoothly mate. Will they let you take off anything you want to keep?

Golf R soon...
What a bast*rd, old baggins dude! :dapprove:

Glad your okay though mate, thats all that counts!

Cars can be replaced! Besided I heard you wanted to upgrade to a mk2 :rasp:

Hyundai i40
no way........was there anything on the ground to make you lose it

as least ur ok
im sure the car will soon be replaced

Monblue bombay badboy!
baggins is a gutted and shoulder starting to hurt and just on pphone to insurance and there playing frank sinatra `my way` lol `and now the time is near and i face the final curtain` taking the piss :)

Don't you just hate the music the insurance companies use!

Sorry to hear but your car though, least your ok, thats the main thing :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
bugger still remember doing mine and i couldnt claim on insurance such a s**t feeling.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
unlucky, at least you ok! hope you get sorted as soon as possable:D

looks like it was a little damp/foggy!

Hyundai i40
aint to bad the 1st couple till you get to the bottom!! lol

as long as ur ok.......go have a nice long bath for ur back pains and take the strongest pain killers u have

can i say t cut?

seriously though lad, lovely car and shame to hear about this :(:( glad your ok though, thats the main thing :)

jamie

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
was every one getting a bit of a move on ? what speed did that happend sorry to see that though mate

M

mini-valver

Harsh luck fella! Ah wel, chin up and on to the next one! Glad you're ok, never a nice feeling being out of control......

Monblue bombay badboy!
just phoned insurance getting engineer out monday, they knew about air filter mods but not the springs think that will be a problem?