ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just to say Hello

Mk2 Clio 1.6
welcome to CS:D

colourcoding isnt too expensive, i got my trim colourcoded (ph2 though), which included door handles, bump strips down the sides, front and rear bumpers, for £220.

None :(
Welcome to CS Chantelle!

With regards to mod'in the clio, i recon it depends on which route you wish to take. By this i mean, you could go for a 'euro' look, 'clean example look', 'chavy look' or like a rally/race look.......

I'd recommend having a gooood browse through the media section, save the images of the cars you like so you can reference to them at a later date if needed [right-click save image as, to save images].......

I do agree with some of the others with regards to colour code'in the strips, handles and mirrors, makes it look 100x better imo!

Once you've passed your test, i'd recommend paying for membership here, i tell everyone this, the best £10 i've ever spent! And you might find yourself lucky and pick up some nice 2nd hand white alloys :)

GL with the driving test btw!

ph 2, 172.
welcome to CS Chantelle, you'll enjoy it on here.. lots of advice and help. good luck with your driving test :)!

got any pics of the CAR?

Renault Clio
Here are sime quick pics i took yesterday when i decided to get off my backside and clean my car, for all that it was worth tbh it was a really quick clean, i dent have any Bumper black stuff so just the good soap and water jobbie, next time im gonna spend alot of time gettin her lookin immaculate=] hope u guys enjoy looking=] like i say it dent take me long to clean her as the weather was freezing cold and i dent really feel up to doing it but hey ho
xxx
066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

Renault Clio
OUCH!

I have a spoiler for sale in your colour, the spoiler that comes on the sport models, let me know if your interested :p
whats wrong with using fairy liquid? please tell me guys then ill know for the future! im willing to learn:p and gimme some more info on ur spoiler hun x

Renault Clio
hello and welcome to cs.

i would suggest use anything by auto glym as a beginner :)
thanks hun for the advice, i will use that next time, it was just a quick clean yesterday cuz the weather wasnt too good so i will use that next time thanks hun x:star:x

Mondeo TDCI 130
Hi I know Bideford well as my ex's parents live down that way.

Beware of the sharks hun cos they will be all over you in seconds on here.

Hope you had a good Christmas and feel free to post pics of your car and yourself.

;)

xxxx

PMSL at that entire post, first man in "beware of the sharks" After jaws has arrived.........ha ha!!

Welcome!