ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just seen my old 197 at dealers...

only been a week since traded her in, sales manager using her, felt so weird seeing my old car and not being able to drive it, some fresh scratches on front bumper as well so nice to see they are looking after it!

How come, not that impressed with the new 200 then?

tbh like the colour with the albi blue but the front end will never grow on me, really think fucked up with the antharcite front as well, thought it would be one of these things would get used to but actually have no oh i have a new car excitement at all about the 200

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
tbh like the colour with the albi blue but the front end will never grow on me, really think f**ked up with the antharcite front as well, thought it would be one of these things would get used to but actually have no oh i have a new car excitement at all about the 200

I quite like the anthracite front.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ONLY colour for a 200 is GW. SBV (steves) on here is a bloody awesome looking machine imo

Milano Premier CTR
tbh like the colour with the albi blue but the front end will never grow on me, really think f**ked up with the antharcite front as well, thought it would be one of these things would get used to but actually have no oh i have a new car excitement at all about the 200

Why the hell do you buy a car you don't like?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
iirc he hated the 197 that replaced his 182. He'll come round ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ally as per FB i think your a little scunnered with the paint work, give it time.

We have high expecations from the get go so wait and see what RUK say about it and start enjoying it :)

My only gripe is the lack of Xenon option and the lack of optic lens :(

200 Gordini
Everyones LYING!!

Red with black speedlines is soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I have pic if you require proof

White ds3
.its horible seing your old car my trak vtr was sold to a guy that workes next to me only had the car 3 weeks but guting

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think the front end is waaaay more modern than the 197 (but I am of course being biased), for me the only colours I wanted were white or black :)