ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just said goodbye to my ph1...

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
:( It's gone. Sold to mark aka Dr Jekyll who flew up from London this morning and is currently driving the long road home. Proper nice bloke and a fellow enthusiast who I know will continue to look after it as I did.

1ED8E7EA-EFE1-4DA7-80E3-A203003B70EC-563-00000040117C208A_zpsab511b71.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Mark's great , I know him.

He text me from the airport 1st thing this morning like a big kid.
I can feel a photo shoot coming on when mines back on the road.
How comes no scoob mate, thought thats why you was selling the ph1?

He will look after it, you have no worries there. :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Hope so. Going to view what looks an immaculate one tomorrow so fingers crossed

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Glad Mark has finally got a ph1 and this one is a lovely example.

As for 330ci Jon G has one and it's lovely. Comfy, well spec'd and they don't even look old. His unfortunately is missing a pedal but it's a great car none the less.

Finally marks got hold of one!! Hope you enjoy it buddy. Welcome to the elite.

It'll only be the elite when you've finally left it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Definatley, 330's are disappointing IMO clio would be quicker

I think the coupes are disappointing. They are too big and heavy. I had a 330i touring for nearly a year and loved it. One of the best cars i've owned, but the coupe doesn't really drive any different to the touring. Which is a bit daft imo.

I think the coupes are disappointing. They are too big and heavy. I had a 330i touring for nearly a year and loved it. One of the best cars i've owned, but the coupe doesn't really drive any different to the touring. Which is a bit daft imo.

Coupes are disappointing. Too big and heavy. Riiiiight. But you loved the heavier, bigger and slower touring. In fact it was one of the best cars you've owned. But you didn't like the lighter, faster coupe. Perhaps the coupe you drove was a shed, or perhaps you have mental problems. Bad call on that Daniel.

Anyway. I used to own a megane scenic 2.0. I loved that car, best car I've ever owned. One day I drove a 172, same engine. It was just as good, awesome actually. So disappointing.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Coupes are disappointing. Too big and heavy. Riiiiight. But you loved the heavier, bigger and slower touring. In fact it was one of the best cars you've owned. But you didn't like the lighter, faster coupe. Perhaps the coupe you drove was a shed, or perhaps you have mental problems. Bad call on that Daniel.

I'm sorry, did my opinion upset you? Dry your eyes.

The touring, a big bulky family car and a coupe, supposedly the 'sportier' version of the marque, drove the same. In my opinion. If anything, my touring was stiffer. And as for it being a shed, i've had about 10 of them so unless i've just been very unlucky, i'd say it was a fair opinion.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice car.

I remember going to buy that! Right in the centre of London!

Its finally come home.

Audi A4 1.8T quattro
I think I used to pass this car heading from Leith to Meadowbank. Always admired it and it was always very clean.

Did you have a build thread, looks like a few subtle mods. It has made think about selling my Lupo TDI for one to buzz about town in.