ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just purchased first clio 182

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
So....I have just bought my first clio 182, first renault in fact!

It's a 2004 182 with the full cup package, pretty much standard spec with the only mods being a stainless longlife exhaust back box and a k&n panel filter.

I'm after advice as to what people would recommend to turn this car into a ideal fast road/ track car....ive built a civic track car and leon cupra before but just after some advice as to what people would reccomend for this application!

Cheers guys

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Welcome mate, as Nick said, this is probably one of the most knowledgeable forums I have been on, if you can't find it on here ,it probably hasn't been done....

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Exactly what's been said, if you cant find it on here it hasn't been done. Even information on something explicit with an Espace handbrake in General chat you may discover one day if you get full membership. The joys of CS! ;)

Cossie, 182FF, A3
They are good on the track straight out the box.

Just cover the basics, good brake pads, discs and tyres and change all fluids and make sure the car is in good order all over.

Spend the rest of your money on track time and enjoy, so much fun on track!