ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just picked up the clio...

Trophy #473

Just picked the clio up from the garage after its mot and a few repairs, Bill was silly money, but the car felt so much better, ran smooth as they did the tappets, and a blowing down pipe, and an inlet manifold pipe had fallen off making it over fuel, O/S wheel bearing and N/S track rod end, was so much fun to drive on the way home, it was only on its 13"steelys but well enjoyed it, exhaust sounded so much better, didnt sound blowy at high revs.

Soon as i got home i took the bonnet off and lights to put my angel eyes on and Ph1 bonnet. lights didnt fit perfectly, need to adjust the bonnet to sit properly. as i jared it when i hit a dear a month back. aslo gonna modify the standard bumper, bigmouth stylee. should look quite good. heres a pic of the angel eyes, car does look a bit strange tho, bit sh*t to be honest. enjoy

uploaders not working at the mo:mad:

[Edited by nathanH on 25 February 2005 at 10:56pm]