ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered this TV

Octavia vRS
Hi,

I have just ordered this TV ( Panasonic VIERA TX-P46G10B 46" Full HD Plasma TV ), Anyone got one of these and what are they like?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Hi,

I have just ordered this TV ( Panasonic VIERA TX-P46G10B 46" Full HD Plasma TV ), Anyone got one of these and what are they like?
We have one that is 4" bigger than the size you're getting and it's crystal clear... and with surround sound speakers, it's even better for music DVDs and films etc! :cool: :approve: Some good offers to be had and you can't go wrong with Panasonic stuff, even their cameras are superb!

Octavia vRS
We have one that is 4" bigger than the size you're getting and it's crystal clear... and with surround sound speakers, it's even better for music DVDs and films etc! :cool: :approve: Some good offers to be had and you can't go wrong with Panasonic stuff, even their cameras are superb!

class, i did look at getting the 50" but it was a extra £150 and i didnt think it was worth it. I have order a panasonic surround sound kits so hopefully it will be canny good :)

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Got the 42" G10, cant really fault it. Eats up a bit of power mind, probably twice that of an LCD.

Football + HD + 600hz + Watching United get beat FTW!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

The panel will be the same I think, but be careful as US models as reviewed are very much different on the features side than the UK models.

US model gets viera cast (only available here on the G15 upwards) and I think it also has THX mode which is only available here on the V10 upwards. Also things like freesat you get over here, but on the whole I expect the panel to be the same.

Could be wrong though :)