ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my new...

RenaultSport 172.
....its the same with my wheels though. everyone hated them until i did the major slam and the bodywork....

...aslong as your prepared to spend the time and money dude, i recon you can pull it off...

Static Low
Good to see some pics now.
not sure how i feel to be honest.
Alot of work to do, but its certainly different.

Get it on its arse & it will make it look a million times better.
Also not sure about the red bits.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Borbets actually suit a Clio. Didn't think I'd ever say that.
You need some neg camber on the rear. Will look wicked when its a bit lower!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
thought about getting the arches rolled out? would look 100x better plus i think you will need it to stop the rubbing.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
cant wait to se this driving around we live so close yet only passed you once on the magic rounderbout! that was with your old rims

So far its not rubbed..and they fit pretty well in the arches...defo need some arch work before it goes lower..but that will be sometime now as iv spent all my pennys.
Though I would go with the 16" as thats what my old rims were and they filled the arches nicely.
just spent hours cleaning her..will put some more pics up in a bit.
Cant wait till it goes to the retrimmers on monday now!

Its on its little way though;)

007-18.jpg

011-15.jpg

012-13.jpg

018-7.jpg

and a nice shiny shot...

009-10.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not doing it for me yet... but we'll see.

(thought i'd bump ur thread seeing as no one has posted in this for 12 hrs!)

Went to a Nomads VW meet tonight in it (cos im special..lol)..and they all loved it to bits. Very surprised as they normally hate French cars.

Get it lowered imo. What tyres are they?

Its 60mm all round at the mo..cant afford coiles for a while now..so just gonna fill the boot with concrete;)
The tyres are Falken..front 195x45x16 7.5" and the rears are 215x40x16 on a 9".:)

A Euro'd one...
Cars looking good, would look much better if you could get hold of the flat caps, possibly look on ebay if you cant find. Are you coming to fcs? make sure you park next to mine lol ;)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
when its lowered i think it'll look good, as russ' does. definitely needs flat caps though

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my thoughts there aswell laura looks sweet on the wheels like, get it colour coded will look totaly different imo

A Euro'd one...
So far its not rubbed..and they fit pretty well in the arches...defo need some arch work before it goes lower..but that will be sometime now as iv spent all my pennys.
Though I would go with the 16" as thats what my old rims were and they filled the arches nicely.

Arch work is in her plans, all in good time.

ValverInBits
the rears are just so so wide.
Needs arch work and lower, but atm I'd say they are just a little oversize for me

Cars looking good, would look much better if you could get hold of the flat caps, possibly look on ebay if you cant find. Are you coming to fcs? make sure you park next to mine lol ;)

Could have got the flat caps..but liked these as they had the little black bit to match the car:eek: gonna be painting the inside dark red (few months) to match my leather retrim.:D
Yep Im coming to the FCS..my tickets arrived today!!

get rid of the billabong decal :)

Gonna be getting rid of everything, all smooth..like the boot recess/button, sidestrips, maybe doorhandles and obviously get a solinoid kit.
I have lots of pals that have Dubs and am a founding member/mod on nomadsvw.co.uk....most of their cars are lower than your grannys t*ts and they know what they are doing.
All in time my good friend;)

they looks stunning compared to my Ats cups ! I'm so Jealous ! :p

Need pics of ATS cups on car ...please??

Arch work is in her plans, all in good time.

Lol..I have said I need arch work loads of times..least someone payes attention;) :rasp: :)

the rears are just so so wide.
Needs arch work and lower, but atm I'd say they are just a little oversize for me

I wanted the wide look..so got 9"s.:)