ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my new...

A silver Honda
Get it lowered imo. What tyres are they?

Its 60mm all round at the mo..cant afford coiles for a while now..so just gonna fill the boot with concrete;)
The tyres are Falken..front 195x45x16 7.5" and the rears are 215x40x16 on a 9".:)
I love those Borbet's, they look the nuts on my mate's Seat Ibiza.

I reckon you should try some 205s tyres on the rear. It would look cooler with a bit more stretch:cool:

A Euro'd one...
Its 60mm all round at the mo..cant afford coiles for a while now..so just gonna fill the boot with concrete;)
The tyres are Falken..front 195x45x16 7.5" and the rears are 215x40x16 on a 9".:)
I love those Borbet's, they look the nuts on my mate's Seat Ibiza.

I reckon you should try some 205s tyres on the rear. It would look cooler with a bit more stretch:cool:

I am getting rid of my 205s if your interested

Would be but Im very very skint...and will be for a while.

I dont want much for them

Really cant afford it..just got the Borbets, paid my insurance and paying over a 1k for my retrim...it went in today..I miss my car already :dapprove: ..lol.

Hows the scrubbage then?

Not bad ..only had a little bump when I went round a corner once...gonna have to do the archs soon though...will get it booked into Top-Gear befor FCS.

none atm
where did you get them from cuz i wanted to do it but wernt to sure n havent got the money yet as im only 16:)
cheers

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
How long till we see the re-trim?

Hurry up and rob a bank so we can see that slammed on it arse!!!!! :D:D

as said earlier get rid of that billabong decal makes the car look tacky, specially if you're gonna smooth it. :D

C

Clio1.6Rxe

are they 16s? i was thinking of gettin 17's i might have to think again:(

also are the tyres stretched? would be nice to see a euro car without stretched tyres lol

How long till we see the re-trim?

Hurry up and rob a bank so we can see that slammed on it arse!!!!! :D:D

as said earlier get rid of that billabong decal makes the car look tacky, specially if you're gonna smooth it. :D

Its an Extreme..not Billabong:rasp:

are they 16s? i was thinking of gettin 17's i might have to think again:(

also are the tyres stretched? would be nice to see a euro car without stretched tyres lol

Yep 16" ..195x45x16 on a 7.5" front alloy and a 205x40x16 on a 9" rear.

the retrim was done months ago theres a thread on it somewhere

At least someone pays attention..lol.;) heres the thread....

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=334082&highlight=my+new+leather+retrim

Clio 172 MK II
b39e315c863dc73e5542ccfzz2.jpg

PS don`t like it at all
If they were 15" or ever 14" and that car is slamed to the ground then it would look nice, but this is like small hummer

Lol...bossy! ;)
gonna be getting my coilies soon...I could run my 60mm springs with my standard shocks
and that would make it alot lower for the mo...but I need my arches flared first.
all in good time :D