ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered another 182

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Metallics right. The BG colour looks good when clean (especially early evening or under street lights) - but its an absolute beeatch to keep clean!

I knew that when I ordered it though, so Ive only got myself to blame! :)

D.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 13 March 2005

If you dont fancy inferno, then go for racing blue, it stands out a MILE! I love black gold (my cars colour :D) but its a bugger to keep clean...
IIRC your 172 will just be metallic black like my dynamique and not black/gold as it wasnt available on the 172.

Vee dub

If I was placing an order for one, I would go for Racing blue (with gordini stripes)

I think the inferno is fantastic, also agree that the 172 cup mondial blue is sweet, but deffo would have the racing blue, such a nice colour for the car.

Tom

FOR F*CKs SAKE, can SOMEONE PLEASE order one in Petrol Blue so we can actually see one in the flesh before any of us DIE!!!!!

I reckon it would look awesome in that colour...

PETROL BLUE - you know it makes sense!

JJ

ps - yes I am aware the price of the special paint option is a little steep, but its better than you car looking like every other toolbags 182.

black golf v6 4 motion

right i have ordered it in black/gold with recaros both cup packs, but can someone answer this have reno changed the tyres recentley coz on my last 182 the where mich pilot exaltos, now i beleive they are exalto 2s??? whats the difference.

p.s i get a date of delivery later on but been told 6-8 wks, that will kill me:(

SOMEONE oops caps.. someone get green please then put some black or gold alloys on (gold williams alloys on racing green 182 hmm) or petrol blue as these colours are rare.