ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just noticed i dont have a...

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
outside temp display next to my clock, got a 55 reg 1.2 clio campus sport. are they supposed to have it?

C

Cupster

I would hope so, WTF!?!

Do you have a small black nipple on the passenger wing mirror? I think that is the sensor!

Milano Premier CTR
Brocken sensor, £40 from reneult iirc. Mine used to be normal and then it would be stupid, now its just 60 degrees all the time, cos i cant be arsed to get a new one.

Actually, I think they never fitted them to the Campus. Unless it was hit and miss, but I've been in two and neither had them.

The Campus is a parts bin car.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Probably isn't meant to have one - if it was there an broken IME they display a random temp or some dashes.

Of course... you could read the manual?

Actually, I think they never fitted them to the Campus. Unless it was hit and miss, but I've been in two and neither had them.

The Campus is a parts bin car.

What he said. Not all of them have it. Depends on the type of radio iirc.

Poverty clio ftl.

Alfa GT
sco3tt on here has a campus and his doesn't have it. I'm sure it has te hole on the mirror for it but they didn't come factory fitted.

BMW M135i
As said they don't have the temp function on the campus, there just using up all the leftover Mk2 parts with them really.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
campus, and extremes do not have them, thats one of the reasons why these models are cheap also no electric mirrors, rear speakers or rear headrests etc etc