ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had Sky+ HD installed

And its pretty awesome!!!!

Upgraded from Sky+ and I cant believe how rubbish the SD channels now look, just watching Discovery HD and it looks ace. Also been comparing the Tennis on Eurosport HD and Eurosport UK and it looks like a home video recording its that bad.

So far i only have the 6 mixes the HD sub but seriously tempted to get the others, although i dont watch News or Kids so could bin them off but not sure yet.

Happy Days :approve:

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
I've made the same switch about a month back.. was well impressed with the difference!

The only thing that annoyed me, is that I paid £150 for the box and on the day of my installation, sky sent me a letter saying i could have it for £75!!!

I was so annoyed for them doin that!! Was gonna call em up and complain to get £75 back but couldnt be arsed in the end!

I dont get how people say they cant see the difference!!!

I've made the same switch about a month back.. was well impressed with the difference!

The only thing that annoyed me, is that I paid £150 for the box and on the day of my installation, sky sent me a letter saying i could have it for £75!!!

I was so annoyed for them doin that!! Was gonna call em up and complain to get £75 back but couldnt be arsed in the end!

I dont get how people say they cant see the difference!!!

Well we introduced a friend and he got free Sky+ and we where going to get Sky+ HD for £75 but a few days before we ordered sky reduced the price to the same as the introduce a friend offer. I said can you do any better as we helped sky get a new customer but they didnt so we got £50 M&S vouchers even though i dont want them and bought Sky+ HD through the website and got £15 credit too.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I think i'll be upgrading around Xmas time to HD.

I'm not keen on paying an extra £10 a month for it though, but ii'm glad the boxes have got alot cheaper though.