ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky epg and hd channels

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Is there a way that a HD version of a channel can be at the top of the sky epg.

Example, go to epg in all channels tab and I see BBC one East in SD then BBC Two HD then ITV in SD. Now to find the HD versions I have to search through pages of channels. It's f**king annoying! I know first world problems right.
If I go to the HD tab, the channels are not in any order either.

Help before I lose my tiny mind

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Is there a way that a HD version of a channel can be at the top of the sky epg.

Example, go to epg in all channels tab and I see BBC one East in SD then BBC Two HD then ITV in SD. Now to find the HD versions I have to search through pages of channels. It's f**king annoying! I know first world problems.
If I go to the HD tab, the channels are not in order either.

Help before I lose my tiny mind

I thought exactly the same today!

I'll be watching this to see if it's fixable!

It's drives me bonkers mate lol

Yeah I've not thought of that. I'll try that later.

Do the favourites come up on a channel list of their own?
Yeah they have their own list so maybe thats an option. Although if you add in other channels to the favorites list it will put them in EPG number order still.

Sky sorted it out for most channels putting them in their 'proper' places for HD pack customers but the main 1-5 were left standard because of regional differences i believe.

No way around it that I know of, just add to faves or remember the numbers. Hopefully they'll sort the others out in time.