ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had a crash...

1.4 phase 1
know how you feel, im still waiting for my insurance payout after i crashed over 2 months ago, it was fualt and there where witness's saying the same as me.

Clio 182 cup'd
Just caught up with this thread. Your insurers arent stupid, they arent going to try and fight a case that they will probably lose.

Also the bmw driver might be a lovely lady, but her insurers just see that a Clio has driven straight into their customers path. Its a no brainer for them. bye bye no claims!

Clio 182 arctic
Just caught up with this thread. Your insurers arent stupid, they arent going to try and fight a case that they will probably lose.

Also the bmw driver might be a lovely lady, but her insurers just see that a Clio has driven straight into their customers path. Its a no brainer for them. bye bye no claims!

This
They may even treat it as 2 seperate claims.
1) bmw claims off you as you as you alone crashed into her. this is pretty much inevitable i would think.
2) you hope the cctv shows something and try to claim off BG and hope they pay out for the damage to both cars.

but the fact that the bmw insurers are just gna see it as you crashing into her, then they are gonna make a claim aganst you insurers thus losing NCB.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
According to Insurance Lawyers you're totally incorrect my friend.

If I had of gone into the back of him it would of been exteremly hard to prove it was anything but my fault.

Crashing into the BMW was caused by the BG van.

Anyway... I don't really want to argue about liability of the accident on here as I'm doing that enough on the phone all day long!

Let us know how it goes then!

But as far as I can see, the BMW driver had no part in crashing into you, and because the claim is between you two, it's going to come on your head. Trying to shift liability onto someone else doesn't sound easy.

CS Dungeon
Liability will be your fault and the 3rd party will get judgement if it goes to court!
I've been fighting liability on my case for 3+ years now and still awaiting a settlement figure/payout/court date!
All because I wont accept 50/50 split on liability!!