ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my first clio!

seat ibiza fr
its got the ktec 172 suspension and brakes pal and its already been around a while why wont it last?

Fiesta Zetec S
Oh dear Luke Mellings old bad boi. Please remove those awful stripes, stickers and the “sport” badge. Then it will look a hell of a lot better. It also might be advisable to actually declare it unlike luke ant tom who used to own it and enjoyed telling people it was all declared when none of it actually was!

seat ibiza fr
ohhh i see mate, toms a muppet but lukes a good lad every car gets thrashed now and again but as far as i know luke looked after it.
Ive decided i want a BMW now ha so ive put this on gumtree anyway just to gain some interest.
Its a fun little car.

I will probably remove the stripes and badges this weekend but ill need the holes filling in?

And ive told the insurance and was getting the v5 changed but i dont intend on keeping it

Clio Sport 172
Have to agree, get rid of the stripes and change the wheels and it will look better. Superturismos will look sweet!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's a shame your selling it. You've not had it long. :-/

Can't you. Buy a proper 172 or 182?

seat ibiza fr
Ive been looking at gsi, vxr and a 197 pal :)
you all seem like a nice bunch so ill stay online haha
My problem is i like to many cars and im getting my 3years ncd next month so insurance is reasonable on something bigger

Ive been looking at gsi, vxr and a 197 pal :)
you all seem like a nice bunch so ill stay online haha
My problem is i like to many cars and im getting my 3years ncd next month so insurance is reasonable on something bigger

You seem pretty decent mate. Luke did put alot of time and effort into it.. and money. Dont get me wrong its a good car but it wont have much life left in it to be fair after the way its been handled in the past.

seat ibiza fr
cheers mate, i think the main issue was tom... the car seems spot on and ive had it checked at 3 garages as i know a few mechanics haha.

He was just clueless and his mechanic cut corners knowing tom would have to take it back. He got the gearbox rebuilt but his mechanic didnt change the oil seals when he re fitted it.