ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got my clio on the road!

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
hey guys and gals,

im not exactly new, been a member since last year but only just got my mk1 clio 1.8 rsi on the road! at last! im in uxbridge area in middlesex! just looking for bit of feedback from other users really on what they think of the 1.8 rsi's?

i know there are only 41 left on the road i the UK so im quite lucky to be part of that i guess!

ive been driving it for a week now and its a nippy little bugger! i have a pipercross cone induction kit fitted and it enough makes a nice sound!

i will be going to cliosport saturday this year for camping and event so i look forward to meeting you guys and all your gorgeous motors!

im always looking for little bits to freshen up my motor and make it that bit more special so any recommends on bits to upgrade and what not would be great!

look forward to meeting ya all

mike